TABLE TENNIS BLADE SPECIFICATIONS
JOOLA offers a wide range of different blades to meet every player’s needs. When trying to determine which blade is right for you, consider these 5 things:
- Outer Veneers – The type of wood use as the blade’s outer veneer plays a major part in determining touch and feeling.
- Composite Fibers – Whether any and which composite fibers were used will have an impact on the speed, control, and feeling.
- Dimensions – The size of the head, handle, and thickness, as well as the overall balance will affect how you perform with the blade.
- Component Structure – Whether the composite fiber is used as an outer layer or as an inner layer will impact how pronounced its characteristics are.
- Ratings – JOOLA has created a blade rating system, which covers speed, control, accuracy, hardness, and flex to give you a better idea of how the blade will perform.